The STS Community Beacon Blog features publications of wit and wisdom that can only come from the mind of a peer. Within these virtual walls peers share their stories, their commentary, their insights, and their imaginations on the images and happenings in our big wide world. As mental health peer blogs go, not a finer tome will be found in our big wide world. The entire big wide world. And we’re always available for guest authors. Just drop us a line with your ideas.
- Not nice people don’t get nicer just because it’ll help you heal.
- Protected: STS – How Not to Get Shot
- I have bipolar. Is my life hard? Yes. Is my life harder than other people? Who cares?
- Musing on the quality of suicidal thoughts over the years
- The University Interviews: Mental health peers to mental health providers.