“My Recovery Adventure” is the most flexible and customizable of the Stand Up To Stigma education programs. Like our other education programs, “Milestones In My Recovery Journey” is designed for peers to share their personal life experiences to help audiences better understand the peer experience.
” My Recovery Adventure” has been tailored for a number of audiences and purposes. A few include:
- Center New Mexico Community College Criminology Class
- Highlands University graduate social work program
- Law firms and legal aid clinics
- High schools
- Frontier city administrations
- Native American service providers
Stand Up To Stigma also enjoys having this education program available to peer presenters so they can discuss openly the challenges and triumphs they face as a peer with a mental health disorder.