DBSA Albuquerque will be going to the evening Night Magic Glow and Afterglow Fireworks event at the 2011 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta on Saturday, October 8, 2011.
DBSA will be funding admission to the event. Transportation to the event and/or parking is not covered.
Because DBSA members will be coming from numerous places around the Albuquerque metropolitan area, we will meet inside the Balloon Fiesta Park at 4:30 pm. It is recommended by the Fiesta organizers to plan on being at the park by 4:00 pm to allow for parking traffic or lines at Park & Ride locations.
Individuals will pay for their own admission at the park (or through online presale or Park & Ride location). Hold on to your ticket stub, for this will allow DBSA to reimburse you for the price of admission.
What: Night Magic Glow and Afterglow Fireworks at the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta 2011.
Where: Balloon Fiesta Park, Albuquerque, New Mexico (directions to park). Meet to the east side of the Stage along Main Street. The Stage is found almost dead-center on the park map.
When: Saturday, October 8, 2011. Meet at 4:30 pm to the east of the Stage. Night Magic Glow begins at 5:45 pm. Afterglow Fireworks begin at 8:00 pm.
Admission, Park & Ride, Parking
- Admission is $6 per person. (DBSA will reimburse admission for member and one guest)
- Advance tickets for Park & Ride plus Admission to event are $12. Bus only is $10.
- Day Of tickets for Park & Ride plus Admission to event are $20. Bus only is $12.
- Parking at Balloon Fiesta Park is $10 per vehicle.
Park & Ride Schedule
- Buses start at 3:30 pm; last bus to Balloon Fiesta Park leaves at 6:30 pm.
- Buses leave Balloon Fiesta Park starting at 7:30 pm.
- Last full bus service is 9:30 pm.
- Limited bus service will continue until all guests departed.
Park & Ride Locations
- Coronado Mall: 6600 Menaul Blvd. NE; SW corner of mall parking lot.
- Sandia Area Federal Credit Union: 6410 Coors Blvd. NW; just west of Sagebrush Community Church
- Hoffmantown Church: 8888 Harper Rd. NE; NW lot only.
- Cliff’s Amusement Park: 4800 Osuna Rd. NE; between I-25 and San Mateo.
- Intel (Rio Rancho): Hwy 528 Rio Rancho; southern parking lot – follow signs to parking.
If you need further information or have any questions about the event, please feel free to call Carlee Philpot (505 382 4479) or Steve Bringe (505 514 6750), or email to email@example.com.